This morning, I slept in, but got up before 10:00! I went to Curves to work out, then went to Hallmark (one of my favorite stores!) to buy some cards. I talked to my mom and my aunt's surgery went well today. I "hung out" for a while, then decided to go running. I think I ran a little over 3 miles, but that was all I could do. I'm not exactly sure how I will run TWICE that far in SEVENTEEN days, but I'm thinking adreneline will have to play a role! After that, I went to watch my cousin's softball team play. She only got to bat once while I was there which stinks, but she was glad I was there. Of course, I didn't think about wearing sunscreen, so now my face and arms are a nice shade of pink (my skin is more of the Swedish/German side than the Syrian/Italian side!). After dinner, I walked to the post office and the grocery store. So, I had my share of fresh air today, and quite a bit of exercise! I think I'll be sleeping well tonight (that isn't usually an issue anyway!).
I finally downloaded some of my photos. Here are the tulips coming up in my "tree ring". As you can tell, I haven't cleaned the area of all the "fall stuff", and have not done any sort of watering, so it is only by God's grace that they are growing! Maybe tomorrow I can do a little something with that area, although gardening is even less of my thing than organizing! See this post and this one from last June!
Baby Z had quite a rough night last night, and is still struggling this evening. He had to get a new dialysis line and is having high blood pressures. He remains paralyzed on the ventilator and still critically ill. I decided to take a picture from his Care Page to post here (I didn't actually ask his mom, but I think she would be okay with it, since I am asking for prayers!). It is from early April and one of the last days he was smiling. Praying he will be awake and smiling again soon. His dad wasn't feeling well yesterday or today, so didn't go visit. Prayers also that he feels better so he can spend more time with his son before he leaves to go back home on Sunday.


Good night. Thanks for reading, thanks for your prayers :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment