Okay, SO I have my computer back, and have spent nearly three hours doing what I used to do...read this, read that, go here, go there...sitting on my couch, watching TV...all the while, I have a pile of "clutter" around me that would take 10 minutes to organize, a sink full of dishes, a TON of reading to do (to prepare for my Thursday meeting, and to do the foster parent class reading and homework from last week and today)...Oh my...maybe having my computer gone wasn't such a bad thing...(okay, not QUITE willing to admit that!). I haven't figured out how long it is going to take to make everything back to the way it used to be. I'm not sure if it will EVER be the way it used to be (in regards to the speaker problem...I LOVE being able to watch little video clips and listen to music again!!).
Today was a pretty crazy day. I had a meeting at 10, but I went and got gas and some cash before that. It was supposed to go until noon, but we were done before 11. I went to my floor and printed off the stuff I have to read for Thursday. My friend's son is still in the PICU, but her husband was here, so I "stole" her for a couple hours and we visited at my house (I CANNOT believe I let two people into this messy house in four days!). He is still pretty sick, and they aren't sure what is going on yet. I had to go BACK to the hospital to take our annual competency tests which took about 2 1/2 hours. I was home briefly before my class, which ALSO got over an hour early. Now I've been home for a while, messing around on my computer (getting re-acquainted with each other!). It is nearly 11:00 and I should get ready for bed and maybe get a little reading done before I fall asleep.
Good night from HOME!!!
2 comments:
Congrats on getting your computer back. I hope you're able to get it back to how it was or as close as possible. And thanks for visiting my blog!
Good news about getting your computer back home. Hope you get it back up to the way you want it to be. I leave tomorrow morning at 3:00 so I won't be back here until sometime on Sunday. I am going to need a vacation after these two weeks are over:)
Love, Laurie
Post a Comment