Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Monday, June 4, 2007

Not a gardener...


...but having a lot of rain sure does help! My mom's "Mother's Day" gift to me, was to "help" me plant some flowers (she did more planting than I did!). She then came back and helped me plant some more. This is before the record amount of rain in May.


I have tried multiple times to post photos underneath this, but cannot figure it out...this is all trial-and-error right now, and no one is reading, so that's okay!! This is a lot harder than it should be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails