Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wordless (Not Quite) Wednesday

Today was my "fifth annual" Thanksgiving/Gratitude retreat. It was a really good day. I'll plan to write about it tomorrow (and maybe link to the other four posts from previous years). However, I'm tired and need to go to work tomorrow, so I'll simply leave this post with images from the day (completely unedited...you know, in case you couldn't tell since I pretty much never take the time to edit pictures...it was a gorgeous autumn day).







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails