The teen decided to come this morning instead of last night which was fine with me. She talked my ear off and we "hung out" until it was time for me to go to a college football game with my dad. She stayed at my parents' house while we were at the game since I don't have the channel the game was on. Now, she is trying to figure out a movie with her friend...I'm glad tonight is "fall back" because it's going to be a late movie at this point and I have to work in the morning. I hope this "social" doesn't fall through because she seriously went out with friend less than half a dozen times in the 16 months she lived with me. Her mom has made comments that basically tell me she doesn't really want the teen having friends which is sad (or that she doesn't want her hanging out with them anyway). I thought they were going to pick some movie I don't want to see that is at least a half an hour drive from my house, so it's not like I'd turn around and go back to get them. But, now they seem to have picked a movie that I want to see, so yay for that.
Time to go. Still on course for blogging every day in November for whatever that acronym is or whatever...ha!
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment