I actually was pretty lazy today, and spent the majority of the day on my couch. I did go outside and read for a while which was really nice (the weather AND the reading!) I did a little bit of organizing and cleaning, but probably not enough to really call it "productive".
I did do a bit of "socializing" today, so wasn't a complete hermit! I talked to a friend from Curves who had surgery on Tuesday. I didn't make it to the hospital to visit her, but she said that was okay (she wouldn't have remembered anyway!). I will probably try to go visit her at home in the next week or two since she will not be able to go back to work for a while. I called a friend from work and we made plans for lunch in a couple weeks. That will be really nice. I've been praying a lot for her and so far things have been going well. I also called one of my aunts. I wrote a bit about her here last August when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had her first surgery a year ago yesterday and is doing well. My mom sent her flowers from our family yesterday (I'm not the only one in the family who remembers special dates like that!)
I'm headed back to work tomorrow. I think I am ready to go back. I had a few really good days of rest and am a little tired of being at home.
A few of my "blog friends" are in need of extra prayers tonight. Please keep them and their families in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!
The baby was discharged from the hospital on Monday. After being VERY sick on the ventilator for weeks during this admission, this is AMAZING! Praying he continues to do well so he can be on his way back home to be reunited with his family, and all those back home who have been praying for him.
Good night. (Wow, having a little "technical difficulties"...I posted this three times and didn't even think it went once...I re-typed the whole thing and didn't even need to...craziness!)

No comments:
Post a Comment