to write a "real" journal entry tonight. I completely screwed up my sleep schedule by staying up so late Friday night and sleeping in yesterday since I had to go back to work today. I couldn't fall asleep last night (since I had gotten up so late) and then wanted to stay in bed. I'm sure the fact that the past few days have been rather humid and today was kind of chilly (one of those stay under the covers days!) didn't help. Thankfully, it was a pretty slow day (I had two patients all day and had a new nurse working with me...she took one and I had the other, so not bad at all!). Everyone is still getting used to the new charting system and dealing with some of my co-workers has been quite a challenge and definitely testing my patience. I'm not sure I am passing this test like I did with the painting project. I've done quite a lot of venting. It isn't really very nice to talk that way, but I guess that goes to show that, unfortunately, I'm not always that nice. I DID try to be helpful today and came across as judgmental and maybe even rude, so I stopped trying. Wow, what a TERRIBLE attitude! I best be on my way to bed for the sake of all who must work with me tomorrow :O) Good night!
Oh, forgot to mention...I wore my "fashion show" outfit to the birthday party for my friend's son who turns 2 tomorrow. Her husband was outside when I got there. The first thing he said to me was "I like your jeans." How cool is THAT?! Just what this girl needed to hear...aren't friends wonderful?! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment