So, last night when I went to bed, I thought I was finished removing the old caulk. However, when I decided to try and finish the project this afternoon, I realized that there was still a bit left. Therefore, what I initially imagined to be a sort of fun, not too challenging project turned into over four hours of manual labor! If I do say so myself, though, it does look pretty darn good! I will have my parents check it out when they come over tomorrow and find out "for sure"!
I managed to fit in quite a bit today, so that feels very good. Not only did I finish the caulking project, but I also put away the laundry that had been sitting on my couch for a week, did a little bit of vacuuming, and sent off the agenda and information for the meeting I have on Thursday. I also went church and had breakfast with my parents, to lunch with a friend and her two-year-old (now THAT was funny...apparently it takes a special skill to feed yogurt in a tube to a child. I do not have it!), watched some of a softball game, had dinner with my parents, and still had time to mess around on facebook, send a few emails and just relax watching TV. Now THAT is a full day!
Tomorrow...need to mow the lawn! Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment