I will not make any promises I cannot keep. I am not ready to commit to anything. However, in light of what has occurred over the past couple days (although I am sure it has been building for a while inside!), a change is necessary. (This will all make more sense if you have read the previous post.)
While I am not depressed or sad, I am not happy with they way things are. I feel like I am stuck in a rut, but since I FINALLY realized I was stuck, I can work on getting out.
I have some ideas that I think will work, if I stick to them.
Today I worked out, finally became a member of my church (I have been meaning to do that FOREVER...I have gone to the same church since I was about three, so it was about time to separate myself from my parents and become a single parishioner...I did request them NOT put my name in the bulletin as a new member because that would be SO embarrassing!), and went to dinner with a friend. Tomorrow I go back to work. Good night.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil." ~Proverbs 3:5-7
(The baby is VERY sick right now, so please keep him and his family in your prayers. Thanks.)
No comments:
Post a Comment