Some of my more philisophical or creative friends would use that title and write about something profound.
Not me, though, because this morning I did, indeed receive a wake-up call. That is not-so-good when the call comes nearly ten minutes after you are supposed to be at work! Yes, I definitely was enjoying my sleep when my telephone rang at 7:07 this morning. Yesterday, I accidentally unplugged my alarm clock. Right before I went to bed (later than I should have been heading to bed considering the early start!), I set the clock, and the alarm. Unfortunately, I did not double-check the AM/PM setting. I got to work a little after 7:30, so made pretty good time! Since I was late, I got the "short end of the stick" (the one patient no one else wanted to take), but actually had a good day and the patient was not that bad (since I had good people around to help me!) The main issue is that it is a physically demanding patient and I do not think I can do it for three days in a row, but tomorrow should be okay.
What exciting swimming finals! I think it was extra cool watching those swimmers since I saw some of them during the trials. I am glad that the coverage has ended early on the nights before I have to get up early (I am sure they did that just for me!). As it is, it is time for me to head to bed. I'll be sure to check my clock again before going to sleep tonight :o) I don't think they would appreciate having to do another wake-up call!
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment