...you send an email to someone you don't "really" know because they haven't updated their blog in four days just to make sure they are okay.
...you drive down the same block three times trying to find the house of someone you know, even though you never planned on going up to the door unless the person was standing outside flagging you down.
Or, maybe that means you just have too much time on your hands! Thankfully the email was viewed as thoughtful and not like that at all, and I never did find that house (it was in one of those neighborhoods that has pretty private entrances and the addresses were not easy to see!)
Apparently, a four meeting and one training session week was not enough to keep me busy. I haven't done a 12-hour shift since Monday and my rear end is growing as it has sat on the couch for must of the past three days and tomorrow will most likely be no different. However, I am thinking about setting some household goals for tomorrow in hopes of feeling like I accomplished something this week!
Back to watching the Olympics. I am thankful to be in Central Time because this is already late enough for me! Tomorrow I was invited to attend a planning meeting at the hospital for a memorial service. If I go, it will be my fourth meeting of the week, and mean I will be at the hospital seven out of eight days. Seeing as I have learned a lot about grief and loss in my time, I feel like I have something to add. Even though it is unlikely I would actually be able to attend the service, it may be nice to participate in the planning. So, I will probably go.
Good night.
2 comments:
Hey Girl,
Just stopping by to let you know I am thinking about you and hoping your days off are relaxing. You have a lot of experience to add to the memorial meeting. I am glad you are going and will add your experience. Have a great weekend.
Love, Laurie in Ca.
Hey Amanda!
Just wanting you to know I am thinking of you!
Love,
Kristy
Post a Comment