I ran out of paint, which meant I was able to quit for the day/night. I had set my alarm for 11:00 because that pretty much needed to be "quitting time" since I work in the morning. There is NO WAY I was going to be finished before 11:00, but MAY have gotten JUST close enough that I would have felt like I had to stay up to complete the project. This way is a LOT better!
I talked to my mom and she is going to try and pick me up another gallon of paint tomorrow. She stopped by on her way home and told me that it looks good (thanks mom!). She also hooked up my hose (my dad had unhooked it for the winter...) and watered my plants/flowers...they were dying since it hasn't rained in a few days (OH, you are supposed to WATER those things?!).
Okay, I'd better "rest up" for my three days of work (as if these four days off were free of work...I'm thinking work could feel like a vacation!). Good night.
1 comment:
Just about the time you can't roll one more stroke of paint, you will be done. You will be so stoked with the finished job, you will forget about the hassles. The biggest part will be over and then you can take your time and have fun putting it all together. Then it will be ready to fill up with KIDS:) I am proud of you for tackling this job and yes, basements ARE bigger than rooms:) I hope you rested up before going to work. Have a great weekend.
Love, Laurie in Ca.
Post a Comment