
The stroller I bought online last week arrived today! I'm excited to have my own stroller, and yes, it is COW print! There was some "assembly required", but I enjoy putting things together so it was fun. I guess some particular infant car seats can snap right on the front of it. I'm thinking I will purchase a port-a-crib before a car seat, but I've definitely been doing some investigating. I wasn't sure what to expect with this stroller since it was on sale, and wasn't originally very expensive. It seems pretty durable, but I guess having a kid in it will be the true test of that!
Even though my patients were picked for me again this morning, I had a VERY good day with them! I didn't leave my house until 6:45 because I could NOT get up after having such a hard time sleeping last night (plus, I knew there were a couple people working today who always get there early and are pretty vocal about their choice of patients, so I decided to stay in bed longer and get ready a little slower!). We were a bit over-staffed today which probably is what made the day seem to go so nicely. We also had a LOT of kids leave, and only one or two come in. A nurse from one of the home health companies bought us all sandwiches, and quite a few of us had brought in stuff for a "pot luck", so we had quite a feast in celebration of Nurses' Week! I got off on time and went to visit my friend in the PICU before I left (we are SUCH nerds...we talked on the phone for 10 minutes while I was on my floor in the conference room and she was in her son's room the floor below before we decided we could just meet outside the PICU and actually SEE each other while we talked!). She posted pictures of her holding the baby on her Care Page. I picked one of them to post here. He was pretty busy with tests and therapy (PT/OT) today so I don't think she was able to hold him today. Yesterday was a special early Mother's Day gift for her! She is planning to come to church with me again tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that.
Well, I suppose I should get ready for bed since I need to force myself to get up at a decent time and be productive tomorrow (I work again on Sunday and Monday). So, Good night!
Happy Mom!
(Sleeping Baby!)

No comments:
Post a Comment