Today I received the box to ship my lap top off to Texas to get fixed. I'm wondering what I will do without my computer here at my house! Maybe I can do some organizing, cleaning, scrapbooking, reading, letter writing, walking, running, cooking, SOMETHING! Actually, I'll probably be doing quite a bit of working...I'm scheduled to work Friday, Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Monday...and hopefully I'll have it back by then! I also have class all day Tuesday. So, there is a teeny tiny possibility I won't notice it is gone...although highly unlikely! I'm sure I'll end up making daily visits to mom and dad's to "check on my people" (and maybe even sneak a peek or two during a "break" at work...).
I ended up being "on call" until I had enough of that and called at 5:00 to see if I could go do something besides hang out close to home. I guess they were pretty busy at work, but didn't feel like calling me in because things didn't start getting "crazy" until about 4:00...oh well, I was pretty much ready to go (although VERY happy that I didn't end up having to go!). I did take a walk to the post office and grocery store. I talked to a friend on the phone for over an hour as we discussed a birthday gift we were going to have shipped to a mutual friend. I took a short nap before meeting up with my friend to go for another 3 mile walk. I had supper with my parents.
My nose continues to alternate between stuffy (one nostril only...annoying!) and drippy (again, only one nostril...crazy!). I did take some Claritin, so hopefully will be able to sleep well. I'm happy that I don't feel any worse than I did earlier. I hope that means that this cold (or allergies or whatever it is) isn't planning to stick around for long.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment