And hoping that will bring some more spring-like weather!
It's now 12:30 in the morning, which means that really it kind of is 1:30. I've been up since 5:45 and have lots I want to do tomorrow, so I should go to sleep.
Today was a good day. I think I spent more of the day "chatting" than I did working (I probably could have tried to help my co-workers a bit more, but I didn't). It was nice to have a day that I could actually enjoy my patients. I did a little bit of teaching, but quite a lot of learning. That made for a rather enjoyable day. :o)
I decided I didn't feel like getting ready to go out after work with some co-workers. Instead, I decided to change into some comfy clothes and hang out with someone who I have found to be very good company. She and I had dinner and just chatted away. We don't know each other very well, so we talked about LOTS of different things--our parents, our siblings, our childhood, sports, hospital experiences. Just like every other time I have visited with the person, I stay SO LONG (I hope and pray she would feel comfortable telling me it was time to go!). She has been SUCH a blessing to me, and probably has no idea, even though I have told her on more than one occasion. She has taught me many things in the short time we have known each other, and for that I will be forever grateful.
Anyway, tonight is "Spring Forward" for Daylight Savings Time (maybe tomorrow I can make a link to the journal I wrote about the "Fall Back" because if I recall, it was not a happy one!). I'm already "super tired", but really only have myself to blame for that...better not be crabby tomorrow because of it :o)
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment