I probably didn't need to write anything tonight, because today wasn't that exciting :o) However, I have made this my "journal", and when I had a paper journal, I pretty much wrote every day. So, out of "habit", I will write something (even though I SHOULD be reading something...I have a stack of policies and procedures and practice guidelines to read before my meeting on Thursday...hmm, wonder why I'm NOT doing that!)
I hopped out of bed shortly before 10 since someone was ringing my doorbell and banging on the door. As it turns out, I should have stayed in bed since it was an older woman handing out religious pamphlets...and yes, I DID open the door...but I must have looked tired enough, or annoyed enough, that she handed me the paper and left. I ALMOST drove myself to Curves, but ended up driving around the block and coming back home. I REALLY hope no one saw that :o) I decided to go ahead and mow my lawn instead of raking the first set of leaves. By the end of the day, my lawn was filled with them again, so I think that was a good idea.
I went to lunch with my friend who won the money at the races for calling in her bets. Her two kids joined us, so that was fun. However, I can hardly believe she expected a two and four-year old to sit still while we visited for nearly two hours...they did GREAT! (of course, having a TV over our table turned to cartoons helped!)
I spent the rest of the afternoon...hmm, what DID I do?! I did write some thank yous, and some checks to pay some bills. It was nearly 80 degrees today, so I walked them to the post office. I fought with my computer for a while trying to upload pictures from my trip to facebook so my friends there could see them (I finally won and they are posted now--yay!). I made tater-tot casserole for the first time...I never knew it was that easy!
Okay, maybe I should do some reading before I go to bed. I don't have any plans for tomorrow (besides VOTING!), but in case something unexpected comes up, I should get some work done.
Good night!
1 comment:
80 degrees?? Guess what? It is raining today out here in California!! Maybe you took our weather back there with you. It hardly ever rains out here and this is so refreshing. The yards are loving it and we just mowed over the weekend too. I hope your week is a good one, exciting or not!!
Love, Laurie in Ca.
Post a Comment