be on the computer typing because my eyes are tired and giving me a headache. Plus, I have a meeting to prepare for that starts at 9:30. I need decide if I'm going to try and stay awake to finish preparing for my meeting, or force myself to get up early and do it! Either way, I should not be sitting on my couch typing...
I only had two patients today. One of them had a student nurse for most of the day and only had two medications all day and no IV...so, not much to do there. The other one kept me busy for a few minutes at a time, but I did quite a bit of visiting and sitting today. I guess I shouldn't complain, especially the "visiting" part because I DO love to chit-chat :o)
Okay, I wonder if I can organize a little bit, and then make myself finish reading stuff in the morning. I'm not sure I'll be able to make myself get up once I'm all comfy cozy in bed, though...I suppose I should at least figure out how much work I have to do!
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment