My mom is picking me up for the airport in TWELVE hours! I am about half-way packed, although I'm not sure how the rest of the stuff will fit into my already full suitcase (I'm definitely thinking it could be over the weight limit, so may need to do some reorganizing of items). While I know I could re-wear clothes, what would that do to my pictures?! ;o) I'm sure I'll figure something out, but decided to take a little break to write my last post from home for a while. I discovered last night that I don't go back to work until Halloween. That is SO crazy!
I felt TONS better today (I never actually did feel "sick" but WAS worried that was coming!). It was a "steady" day at work, but not too busy. I did a bit of "visiting" in between "work stuff" (although, I think that interacting with the families should be a PART of the "work" stuff...the FUN part for me, plus it's the part that has taught me even more than the "technical" side of the job).
Well, I suppose I should either finish packing or go to bed. Good night from here :o)
1 comment:
Have a great time on your trip! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment