Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Monday, October 27, 2008

Brrr!

Well, I made it back home, and it feels at LEAST forty degrees cooler here...Welcome Home! I guess I'll find some warm pajamas and an extra blanket and head to bed...my OWN bed!!

Good Night from HOME! :o)

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I remembered to wish you a great trip but didn't do the obvious and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May it be a year that brings great joy and fun surprises.

Marcie

Mel said...

I had so much fun last week! Thank you for everything girl...especially the fab memories! Now I'm forced to do homework instead of visiting the wineries! :)

Glad you made it home safely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails