Yesterday, I got my carpets cleaned in two of the bedrooms and the living room. My parents came over and helped me rearrange furniture in my living room and my bedroom. Today, my dad and I picked up the new bed I bought for the guest room and he hung some pictures for me. I am very excited for the "new look" and can't help but think that this kind of change will help my overall mood. Unfortunately, I still have a LOT of organizing and "tossing of junk" to do, but at least I have a good start. I feel like I have waited a long time to have my home the way I want it. I'm still a long way away from that, but have to say that it is nearly "party ready", should I ever feel the need to throw a party!
I got up "early" to make a 9:30 meeting, but it was tough (and I took a nap this afternoon!). The next three days will probably be "interesting"...it will be SO hard staying awake for an ENTIRE day :o) I'm sure I will survive, because as I sometimes have to remind myself "I love my job!"
Well, how's THAT for a boring post...I guess it's okay since I don't have any "readers" who care about that. Boring is right there in the subtitle of my blog, so I suppose it is fitting...not that I'm looking to have any excitement at work the next three days...calm is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment