Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Holy Days
I finally have a night at home and feel kind of "blah". I don't feel like doing much of anything. It's been a tough week, but I am thankful that I was able to attend Holy Thursday Mass tonight. I love the solemness of the service and am looking forward to having tomorrow off as well in order to attend the Good Friday service (I'm pretty disappointed that my fantasy baseball draft is tomorrow night because I love the Stations of the Cross.) These are the holiest of days, so I will make my words brief, and end with one of my favorite Lenten songs...
If you can't get the video to work and you want to, try this link :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment