Today (the second) marked three years since the passing of this little boy. I sent a text message to his mom to let her know I remembered. That was also the day I bought my house, so I have been living here by myself in my own home for THREE years! Besides that "milestone", January 2007 was absolutely AWFUL at work. Two years ago this week, I was really sad about this little girl. January 2008 had it's ups and downs and as I glanced through those posts, it looks like a lot of healing and learning happened here on this blog. Looking at my posts from January 2009, I had my computer issues, and a couple other things, but maybe January isn't as terrible of a friend as I originally thought when I started writing this post. I thought I was going to have to have a little talk with January 2010 and tell it that we need to be friends because it is already bad enough that it is bitterly cold and snowing. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a little chat while the month is still young ;o)
It's January. It's cold. It's snowing. It's also the beginning of a new year. I'm looking forward to seeing what blessings I will be able to write about when I sit down in January 2011 to reflect on 2010.
Well, now it is 3AM and I am sufficiently tired enough to sleep (I may need to find another blanket...I cannot figure out how come my bedroom is the COLDEST room in the house...I went to the basement today and it was almost hot down there...weird!)
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment