This could prove to be a problem tomorrow when I have to go back to work. I haven't worked since Friday, so I really shouldn't complain. I mean, four days off is "pretty sweet". There were so many things I wanted to get done these four days and only a couple of them actually got done. I'm kind of disappointed in myself for that...not necessarily for the fact that my house is a mess and I haven't put away laundry or the dishes I actually did do, but things like mailing my "Christmas cards", visiting my former piano and Latin teachers who are 98 and 88 years old, reading for fun, and responding to emails from friends. Those things really aren't things that should be "put off until tomorrow"...and yet, that's exactly what I did. It's cold, there is more snow predicted for tomorrow, and it's January, so maybe I should cut myself some slack...or maybe I need to get to the bottom of why I can't even seem to get myself to do the things I WANT to do... I suppose I DID go to lunch with my grandma and cousins yesterday, worked out at Curves both yesterday and today, and helped with an alum event at my high school and attended the basketball game. I also put a couple pictures in frames and put away what little Christmas decorations I had gotten out. So, I guess I didn't actually sit on the couch for four days straight...
Back to work tomorrow and if I'm going to have to shovel before I can leave, I'd better make sure I get some good sleep...make the most of what sleep I will get anyway (I'm sure it won't feel like NEAR enough!)
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment