Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Argh

That is my frustration sound. Once again, I am about to go to bed with a messy house. But, that's not really what I am frustrated about right now (although it should be...maybe "annoyed" is a better word for that situation). Anyway, I have a "picture issue". I don't do much with the ones I take besides put them here or on facebook (and sometimes print them). I am not a photographer, so don't need anything fancy. I've put pictures on snapFish and shutterFly, but not recently. My mom has been using walgReens. I got a coupon for free prints on snapFish that I let expire (sad!). I got a coupon for a free photo book on shutterFly that expires tomorrow. I have known about this for a while, so why I waited until 9:30 tonight to start working on it is beyond me. I was thinking it would be fun to make a photo book of my Vegas vacation. That would be easy if everyone who took pictures there had their pictures on shutterFly rather than on walgReens. Since I'm not technologically savvy, I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures from walgReens to shutterFly easily. So, I tried saving each individual picture from walgReens to my hard drive so I could upload them to shutterFly. Well, apparently that doesn't work so well when you save the "thumbnail" version of the picture...and now it is after 10:00 and I'm thinking it would have been better had I never got that coupon because then I could have just made a photo book on walgReens (if I wanted) where all the pictures already are and saved the frustration...or, I suppose I could buy prints and make a book myself.

Argh...I think being frustrated over something as silly as pictures means I shouldn't stay up much longer. Back to work tomorrow.

Good night...oh, Ginger has been doing some Giveaways and the latest one ends tomorrow (as of this moment, there are only 15 entries, so head on over!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails