Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet
What Happens in Canada...
Gets posted on my blog... This took WAY too long to do and I'm too tired to write much else. I had a kind of busy day with a work meeting this morning and working six hours at the pumpkin patch this afternoon/evening (in the freezing cold and rain!) I did get my work out done this evening and will have to do it again in the morning in order to get my work out in for the day. Enjoy the slide show! It was a good time :o)
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment