The past two days have been cold and rainy. I guess it kind of goes with the emotions of these days. I do actually LOVE the rain, and the cooler weather brings the comfort of sweatshirts, warm socks, and blankets. I'm NOT ready for snow and ice, but rainy and cool is fine :o)
There is a lot I wanted to write, but it is already kind of late and I need to finish up some laundry before I go to bed. Little "E" is hanging in there, I visited my "A-team" girl and her mom today, and the "baby" is officially one year old. I go back to work tomorrow for three days before my vacation. I am hoping I can keep my cool in the morning and not worry about "the list". What is meant to happen will happen, and I will not be doing it alone :o)
It has come to my attention that tomorrow, October 15, is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day . As part of that day, there is to be a Wave of Light (I'm not sure if I did this whole "link" thing correctly, but I think you can get to the site by clicking on this Post's title as well...). I will actually be at work during "my time" for this Wave of Light, but will plan to light a candle when I get home. I visited Angie's blog and she is doing something VERY neat there. I scrolled through over 500 stories of families who have lost babies and prayed for them...I am sure there are even more stories now. What a blessing to all those families to be able to put their stories somewhere to share, and get prayers they may or may not have received at the time off their loss.
So, to Angie , Emily, Kristy, Kenzie, Kim, Angie, Chrissy, and all the others who have shared their babies and their stories with me, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today (as you are every day). You and your children have blessed me more than you know.
Good night. (That still took me thirty minutes to type...all that "linking"! I'd better do my laundry quick and head to bed...still haven't started packing for my trip!)
Good night (the 2009 version...ha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment