I wore my "Aunt" shirt :o)
Before he fell asleep on the car ride home.
In Cinderella's Pumpkin Carriage.
Today I went with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew to the pumpkin patch. We took a bunch of fun pictures (they didn't upload in the order I wanted them to, but I'm too tired to change them...) :o) We had a fun time and my nephew enjoyed being outside...he did NOT enjoy the carrier I bought at a consignment store. He has never been in a wrap or carrier, and apparently isn't a fan of swaddling, so that was an experience he was not excited to have. Maybe he will if he tries it out a few times. I definitely think it would make things easier for his parents, but I didn't mind carrying him all around the farm. (We did have the travel system, but it was easier to get pictures when he was being carried...or I just liked walking around with him :o) )
After a couple hours at the patch, I helped my sister do some organizing at her house, mostly in my nephews room. She and I somehow struggle with that (maybe she even more than me, if you can imagine that!). Both of us need to take small steps and set little goals for ourselves because we get to the point where it is just "too much" and so we just do nothing... I will admit that for me it is much easier to do that kind of things when I have help. So, I helped her for a couple hours actually :o) Then, I did a little bit of "organizing" at my house as well. I put some items into bags for the goodwill. I sorted through a couple piles of paper, and am in the process of uploading some pictures to the "family online album", which I have never done. They are "unedited", but people can do what they want with them.
Tomorrow I have a meeting at work, and then am meeting a woman I met at a Bible Study for coffee in the afternoon. Then, I need to do more cleaning/organizing...a little bit each day in order to make this place look presentable for my "house guest" (and for myself since it would be nice to be able to have people over occasionally AND nice to be able to use my "scrapbooking room" since right now you can't even WALK in there, let alone "scrapbook"!). I also need to go to the grocery store and run some errands. Busy day, so I'd better get some sleep!
Good night.

2 comments:
Gosh, that picture of your nephew in that gigantic chair had me cracking up!
It is so good to see you excited and looking forward to something (Ginger's visit). And... your birthday is somewhere nearby, my memory tells me. Are you still going to Vegas?
HEY, there's a picture of me up there! LOL, silly girl...as you can tell i've been avoiding Blogger lately because my blog roll has gotten OUT OF CONTROL. Lots to catch up on!!
Can't wait to come see you though!!
Post a Comment