Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Level two





So, I am trying to use this new blogger posting thingamajig that I saw today and it is kinda crazy. And, it's kinda late to figure it out. So, there are some pics from when I went to the Pumpkin Patch on Tuesday. I love that there is a camel there (more than one actually!) The pig races are super fun and make me laugh every year :o)

Today I tried Level two of the 30 Day Shred. What in the world was I thinking?! Holy Moly, it is crazy and I'm not so sure I can do level two again tomorrow after I get off work!

Well, it is midnight and I work the next two days, so better get some rest.
Good night!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails