Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Monday, October 12, 2009

More to Come...

I really want to spend time in reflection about all that happened this weekend, but tonight is not the night. It is now after midnight, I worked all day, and I need to get everything together for a meeting tomorrow morning (starts at 8:30...ugh!) I did do the Shred when I got home since I couldn't miss ANOTHER workout! So, in the mean time, here are a few pictures from what was quite the "spiritual" weekend.



My Godson's Baptism



Paperwhite bulbs at the Memorial Service



The view from my seat at the concert

I was supposed to meet with the counselor tomorrow, but she called to let me know she was not feeling well and wanted to reschedule. I ended up talking to her for at LEAST 15 minutes which is 1/4 of a "visit" that was free...ha! I did point that out to her and it made her laugh...I'm ALWAYS up for free therapy ;o)

Well, I have no clue where the stuff for my meeting is and am sure I won't want to wake up earlier to search for it, so better get to that and then hit the hay.

Prayers to {aefilkins} and her family who found out today that the baby she was carrying had passed away. Also, October 15 is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, so prayers to all who have experienced such loss, or loves someone who has.

Good night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails