Work was pretty tiring today, and I felt the least amount of team work I have felt in a LONG time. I tried not to complain when I was giving report at 8:00 since that typically isn't the way things go, but it was hard not to. I volunteered to take an extra patient and not ONE person offered to help me (okay, take that back, the tech really did what she could to help). I swear everyone was out of there by 7:30 and I still had a couple 7:00 medications to give and hadn't even looked at the orders for my new patient (good thing it was relatively "simple" so it wasn't like I wasn't providing the care she needed...I just didn't have the orders in front of me to know if I was missing anything). Sure, I was giving an extra little "pep talk" to a mom who is feeling overwhelmed (and "cynical" may be an appropriate term, but it is nearly midnight and my whole point of posting a slide show was that I was feeling too tired to type coherently!)
I am VERY happy with the way my kitchen turned out! As the "before" pictures show, I'm not a good organizer (and those photos were taken AFTER I cleaned up a bit). Right now, my kitchen remains empty and nearly non-functional. I did a little bit of counter/stove scrubbing this evening, but that's about it (I didn't even eat dinner because I didn't know what to have...no worries about me starving because yesterday I had BK for lunch and fried chicken for dinner.) I am really going to have to think about if I want to put things back the way they were (ideally, sans the extra clutter!)
Well, tomorrow is my church festival and I can't WAIT to see my dad in his leprechaun costume...that is just going to be hilarious and he is going to be the life of the party (just the way he likes it!)




1 comment:
Oh wow, that was really a big transformation!! I love the new floors!!
Post a Comment