I wish I wasn't so tired because I have "big plans" to write some kind of reflecting back on 2008 to post tomorrow night. I have some ideas, but it is going to take some time! I had a hard time falling asleep last night for some reason, so the 5:30 alarm came WAY too early (good thing I can stay in bed until 6:00!). It was a tiring day at work (we seemed to have an overabundance of fussy children today including ones whose parents like to take "long breaks"...no matter how caring you think I am, I do not do well with persistent crying and my head was already hurting by 9:00, so it was a LONG day!) After work, I stayed and visited with my friend (who happens to be WAY more tired and yet WAY less grumpy than me!) I'm fairly certain that if either of us could have kept our eyes open we wouldn't have had any trouble finding things to talk about all night long! I LOVE that! What a blessing she is :o) As terribly sad as it is that she is here separated from her family, a little (or, in my case a LOT) of "girl talk" is always fun! In any case, it was nearly 10:00 when I got home after being at work since 7.
On a totally different note...have I mentioned that I love my new "Magic Bullet"?! I opened it on Christmas Day and am drinking my fifth, if not my SIXTH smoothie...LOVE it!
Thanks for prayers...my friend DID make it through the night even with some "major challenges" and Kristy posted her ultrasound went well. And, it sounds like Baby Stellan is doing better. Keep on praying for the others...
Good night (after I drink my smoothie and do as much reading as my eyes can handle!)
2 comments:
Happy New Year Amanda,
I hope you have gotten some rest and that things are a little lighter. I am so glad I met you this year and look forward to what next year has in store for us all. I love you and hope you have a good night tonight.
Love and Hugs, Laurie
Thanks for your prayers...I have a Magic Bullett too and I also adore that thing! :)
Post a Comment