So, last night, I went out to dinner with some friends from high school. I hadn't seen them in "forever". The friend on the right is one that I talk to the most, but she still has my birthday present and I still had her souvenir, so it has been a while since she and I hung out. The other two I saw at our 10-year reunion this summer. All of them are married, two have kids, and two are pregnant...but, we all decided that it would be fun to get together again in January, so hopefully that works out. We did spend some time talking about high school stuff which was pretty funny. One of the girls posted some photos from high school on facebook which was HILARIOUS!
So funny, in fact, that I had to post one of them here. Yes, those are the SAME four girls (with a boy who now lives in Texas I think) when we were freshmen in high school...probably almost exactly fourteen years ago by the looks of what we are wearing (fall or winter attire!)
Well, I drove home from mom and dad's in freezing rain that sort of looked like snow, so I probably will need to leave a "smidge" earlier for work tomorrow...guess that means I'd better think about going to bed soon.
Yay for my computer finding its way back to the coffee table (I did spend some more time reading today and a little Christmas shopping, so it wasn't ALL bad!). Too bad I'm not sure how much of "my" stuff will be coming back, but I feel a WHOLE lot better than I did earlier this week.
Good night.
Oh, and now that I have actually BEEN on my blog, I noticed that the speakers are playing my Christmas playlist without any skipping...so, at least they fixed the problem :o)


1 comment:
Hey Amanda,
I am so glad you have your computer back and I am still praying your bro in law can retrieve as much as is dear to your heart. And I am especially glad that you are feeling less devastated about it happening. I hope your weekend is a wonderful one and I love your visits. I can't wait until I grow up enough to start posting pictures about real life here in the "Coke House".:) Love you and have a blessed day girl.
Laurie
Post a Comment