Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not Yet...

So, I called about my computer before I went to pick it up just to make sure it was done. Not quite yet, I was told...maybe tomorrow. I'm not going to lie and say I will be really patient. HOWEVER, as long as the only thing that is different when I pick it up is that the speakers work...I will be okay with however long it takes!

Work was quite a bit slower today than yesterday, so I did get my share of "computer time" in while I was there, but it isn't quite the same as just "chillin'" on my couch watching TV checking on things whenever I want!

Tomorrow the young adult group is having brunch after church. We haven't done anything in a LONG time (our "group" isn't really very organized and have actually only gotten together a couple times in the past two years!). It will be fun to see everyone and hopefully plan another gathering soon.

Nothing else exciting...somehow I seem to have MORE to say (even if it isn't really "anything") when I am at home than when I am not!

Well, maybe I should go home and eat dinner (see, if I could do this at home, I would have been "multi-tasking"!)

Good night :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails