That's what I did today. I am actually a little annoyed at myself about this, which actually doesn't help matters. I slept in, and then later took a REALLY long nap...I don't see any reason for me to be this tired...it seems like I do a heck of a lot more sleeping than the average person, and definitely more than should be necessary. Maybe I use sleep as an escape from all that needs to be done, but I DO usually FEEL tired when I lay down so it is hard to NOT take a nap because I'm not doing anything anyway...sometimes I feel "bored" so I just take a nap, but obviously it is only boring because I don't want to do any of the not-very-fun stuff that I should be doing.
Anyway, I had a box of macaroni and cheese for lunch and popcorn and ice cream for dinner. So, maybe I became a "bump on a log" from all the junk I put in my body on a regular basis, or maybe I just AM a "bump on a log" and the food is an entirely different story. Who knows.
Curves is implementing a new program that will require me actually to WORK when I am there (like, maybe work up a sweat instead of just working my mouth). I'm hesitant because I kind of like going there for the social aspect. It also will cost me about $5 more a month. I am thinking that it wouldn't really hurt if I got more out of my workouts, and maybe lost a little weight in the process. So, I suppose I should just "go for it"...but maybe I will wait until after my family reunion to join!
I can hardly believe that I am TIRED (seriously, I think my "nap" was close to three hours, and I was in bed for over nine hours last night...my sleep was a little interrupted, which is a nice excuse, but probably not the only issue!). But, I am working tomorrow, so it is "bed time" anyway.
Wow, what an exciting post...I guess when you do nothing, you have nothing to write about. My dad did come over and help me clear the rest of the branches from my backyard and get them to the curb for pick-up...and I delivered some of the jewelry from my jewelry party. I also watched a movie. Those were the only times I moved from a place with a cushion and/or a pillow.
Good night!
1 comment:
Amanda,
That's my precious sister's name. Thank you for always commenting on my blog - you are right - it really does help the mood during the day knowing someone is checking in and caring and praying. You are such a preciou person. Thank you for all your prayers..
With Love,
Kim
Post a Comment