Apparently, I must have raved too much about my "good days" because the good attitude stopped yesterday. Today, not so much of the rainbows and daisies of the past few days. Now, I wouldn't call it a BAD day by any means, because, well, there are definitely a LOT of worse things that could have happened and I'd rather not "go there". Anyway, the morning was steady to slow, but the afternoon was pretty busy. I got my lunch break close to 3:30 and anyone who knows me, knows that I get EXTRA crabby when I'm hungry (and 3:30 is often "nap time" as well!). So, my co-workers forced me to take a break (they probably needed a break from me!) I'd have to say, it was probably more of an "annoying" day than anything else. A fussy patient with no parent in sight, an elementary school girl who was moody and dramatic and BORED, and a weekend transplant patient admission...thankfully the charge nurse helped coordinate all that stuff.
I went to mom and dad's when I got off and they had a FEAST! I was SO stuffed that I had to force myself to eat the sweet corn for dessert, but boy was it all tasty! I REALLY should have spent some time picking up my living room this evening, but didn't (my dad said to me...you have shredded up paper all over your floor....why, yes dad I do!). I work again tomorrow, but need to make my house presentable for my Tuesday afternoon meeting! Oh well, it will all come together some how. I think I'll head to bed to try and ward off another crabby day tomorrow.
I leave on vacation Wednesday afternoon...I am VERY excited and can hardly wait! The Countdown is on! Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment