Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Why?!
Why did I just spend 30-45 minutes creating a "scrapblog" when I have been tired and crabby all day? I REALLY should have gone to bed! Actually, it was kind of fun, but sort of pointless since my blog hasn't really been for other people to read (at least not really for people I actually "know"!) I'm not even sure I understand what you are supposed to do with a "scrapblog". I tried winning a "blog makeover" a couple weeks ago, but don't really think I should be spending money to make this blog look better, since I don't think anyone cares! (unless, of course, it is for a good cause!). Wow, my attitude is TERRIFIC! I've kind of been like this all day long...
I got myself all worked up over SO many little things today. It was not fun at all, and I ended up with a "mini-meltdown" that more likely than not was not necessary. I'm feeling pretty emotional, so I really should just go to bed and try to sleep it off!
Happy July! Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment