Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sorry to disappoint

my three readers, but the pictures will have to wait until tomorrow (or later). I just talked to a college friend on the phone for over an hour. We hadn't talked in MONTHS and her birthday is tomorrow. So, I'm thinking that friends take priority over blogging...plus the fact that I have a stack of policies and procedures that need to be read before my 9:30 meeting.

So, time to go try and keep myself awake reading about such exciting things as "Weight Trending of Hospitalized Patients", "Infection Control Policy Template", and "Prevention of IV-Device-Related Infection"...wish me luck :o)

Good night.

1 comment:

Laurie in Ca. said...

"Friends over blogland"? What are we 3, figments of your imagination??? :) I hope you have a good time and look forward to seeing the pictures when you post them. And about your "exciting reading", I would have more fun watching paint dry or bugs eating my favorite plants:) I admire your dedication so much.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails