Quite a few more people came than I anticipated, which was great! My living room was full, and if anyone else had come we would have been sitting on the floor. That would have been fine, I'm sure, but this way worked out very well. I told everyone they did NOT have to buy anything, but they did anyway. I will get over $200 in free jewelry for my party and can pick up to five items for 1/2 price. Amazing! Too bad I don't really wear much jewelry, but maybe I can start!
I think I'm ready for another party :o)
The baby is doing well, so his mom and sisters were able to come to the party.
Yesterday she called and said she "missed me"...I laughed about that,
but am VERY glad she could come!
She and her sisters played in my play room for a while, but
then she decided it was her turn to try on some of the "fancy" jewelry :o)
I suppose I should do the dishes tonight, so it is one less thing to procrastinate about tomorrow! I have class that starts at 8, but there is a 7:30 staff meeting, so I may catch some of that before my class. I may attend a party at someone ELSE'S house tomorrow! Then it's back to work. Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment