Just because I haven't skipped a day of journaling/blogging in a long time, I am going to post. However, I'm VERY tired and should have gone to bed an hour ago (or more!). Work was good. There is an opportunity out there to get a $1000 bonus for working a certain number of extra shifts in the PICU. Sounds too good to pass up, but I'm not sure how it would work, since I have a lot of things going on this summer...I need to seriously think about the money, but also about my sanity. If it was on my floor I would do it in a heartbeat, but I'm not so sure about the PICU. I just emailed a bunch of questions to the Director and my Manager. Hopefully their answers, as well as some prayers, help me come to a decision quickly.
I was going to go out with some friends tonight, but we all ended up being too tired (again, that was over an hour ago and I'm STILL not in bed!). It's calling my name, so good night :o)
Ha Ha!! After I posted this, I looked at my "Quote of the Day"...it is--"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst." ~William Penn--Isn't that the truth?! It is for me at least! Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment