Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Monday, December 17, 2007

Who knew?

So, I "should" journal about what I did my last two days off, or how work was, or how much fun I had tonight AFTER I got off work (I can't believe I basically invited myself into someone's home and stayed until nearly midnight...oops!...we were having a nice visit, but that is pretty late!), but I had this post saved from before it was really "elf season". So, here it is...who knew? I guess I do now! More later. I think I have a book to finish!

Your Elf Name Is...

Stubby Candy Cane Lips

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails