I wanted to do a really cool New Year's post and even made a movie/slide show of pictures from the year set to music. But, that is stuck on my lap top that still will not go past the black screen. I am trying not to be sad about it, still hopeful that it will be fixed. If I think too hard, it will make me sick because this will be the third time I have lost "everything" (on my computer that is) I have some files backed up, but not nearly everything. I guess I can post the year-in-review movie when my computer is back up and running.
I worked for 13 hours today and it was busy. So, I'm not feeling much like partying. I am going to a friend's house for pizza and then hoping to meet up with another friend for champagne (maybe at East Coast Midnight since I work again in the morning).
2009 was a good year, a very good year actually. Looking forward to all the blessings God has in store for me in 2010.
Well, I'd better go pick up the pizza while it's hot.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment