Well, I'm not sure I'd like to know how many calories I have consumed the last couple of days. I'm back to snacking between meals, eating candy, having second helpings, eating until I am more than stuffed. So, I'm kind of thinking there is no rush to wash those jeans because at this rate, they probably won't fit a few days from now!
Last night, I cooked this recipe that I found while checking out this blog to pray for baby Harper. Umm...that was the beginning of my downfall (or, maybe it actually was the "middle"!) Today, I went to my cousin's Confirmation and, I definitely ate half a cinnamon roll and a brownie before I had a bit of everything else that was out on the counter. I hadn't had a Diet Coke in nearly three weeks and boy did that taste good! I also had a couple cups of coffee with non fat-free cream. Oh boy, and that definitely didn't keep me from having dinner and eating microwave popcorn while I sat and watched the Hallmark movie.
I hadn't posted any pictures since Pink and Brown day so I thought I would take some today with my cousins. I went a little crazy with the "soft focus" and other effects, but decided to go ahead and post them. The other ones that were taken were not good at all...too bad we didn't take pictures right away because I definitely think I looked a lot more put together four hours prior!
I decided to make another music play list for my blog. I tried to limit the number of songs since I don't think anyone would be reading my blog for one song let alone fifty! I did pick 25 songs that are kind of random, but I definitely picked songs that I enjoy listening to...since I am pretty sure I will be the one listening to it the most! Some I hadn't heard in a long time!
Well, we had snow overnight, and they are predicting more tonight. This morning I was able to sleep in and did my shoveling after 10:30 (I was in bed for about 12 hours...so nice!!) Tomorrow, however, I have to work. Not sure if the snow plows will have everything cleared by then, so I will have to leave a bit earlier than usual (since I'll for sure have to shovel my driveway even if the streets HAVE been plowed!)
Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment