So, last week, I put some tunes on to play on my computer (thanks Emily !) I thought I heard a bit of scratchiness and skipping going on, but thought that could not POSSIBLY be true. My computer was just there getting it's speakers fixed at the beginning of December, plus I had them fixed back in the Spring. Out of curiosity, I called to see when they would just replace the whole computer. Apparently, the same problem has to occur four times before they replace it. Gee, thanks, as if three times isn't enough.
I tried to ignore it, thinking that MAYBE I was just hearing things because I'm sensitive to that. However, tonight I tried to watch a TV show online as well as a news clip. The sound on the TV show hardly worked at all, and the picture was also a little choppy (new problem?!) The news clip was just choppy...
I guess that means I should get it fixed if I want to enjoy those kinds of things on my computer. The worst part about it is not having a computer at home for however long they need it. I suppose now is as good of a time as any considering it is still pretty much wiped out from the LAST time they had it (AND I now have an external hard drive!)
I'm also really annoyed because people at work were talking about this show and I wanted to see it....now I'll have to see if my mom DVRed it, but then I'd have to go THERE to watch it...I could also watch it on their computer.
Anyway, I DID have a good day at work and didn't feel NEARLY as miserable with this "program" I am doing, and it actually is going pretty well (of course, a nice encouraging email from my friend to start the day helped a ton!) I think I will get into bed with a book...seeing as I can't listen to music on my computer, or watch the TV show I wanted to see.
Good night.
1 comment:
Girl,
Maybe you need to get another gadget to listen to music on:) I know I am new at this internet and computer stuff, and my computer was set up by my son to do everything for me except massage my back, but I don't go to those places here. I don't want to lose anything:) But this is just me and I am older than you, so don't listen to me:) Back it up, send it in to get fixed and in no time they will be giving you a new one.
We can almost bet on this right? I hope you get this resolved really soon.
Laurie
Post a Comment