I mostly "hung out" again today...isn't vacation wonderful?! I got up around 9:30, then went to IHOP with my grandma and aunt. We watched a movie in the afternoon ("Gone Baby Gone"...I had seen it before, but was okay to see again). We drove 90 or so miles to watch my cousin play basketball. It actually was a pretty fun road trip (I'm not much of a "car ride" person and REALLY don't like to drive!). His team won, which was very exciting. I think he was nervous playing with his grandma (and cousin!) there, so didn't have his best game, but didn't play badly.
I took a few pictures, but will include those (and maybe some links) later. I won't have the Internet tomorrow at all...I may go through withdrawal!...so will write about "Day Four" when I get back. (Updated to add: here are the "promised" photos).
at my other cousin's basketball game.
Are we in the same family?!
I'm nearly 5 feet, grandma is a couple
inches shorter. He is 6'6"! Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment