Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Rest of the Show











Well, I figured out how to get ALL the clips uploaded to YouTube/my blog. The second clip is just over 7 minutes long, but I have quite a few lines in that one (including the "non-lines" that I forgot!) Again, it is not the greatest quality, but hopefully you can get the idea. I am not in the fifth video, but it is a pretty funny scene so I decided to post it anyway.

I did have to work today, but it was not too bad even though it was a little busier than the last time I worked (of course, I only worked six hours on Saturday and just four on Thursday, so I guess an entire shift WOULD seem busier!) The team didn't make rounds until 1:30 which REALLY stinks because I like to eat lunch BY 1:30 because there are lots of things to do once 2:00 hits. So, I ended up eating my lunch in "spurts" between taking care of things. I haven't been to the grocery store in WAY too long so keep having to buy my food. Today I DID get a salad, but not exactly a "healthy" one. Crazy thing happened...SOME HOW, I ended up with ranch dressing in my eye. Now, that may not seem crazy seeing as I WAS eating rather quickly, HOWEVER, I was wearing my glasses and not a single drop of dressing ended up on the lenses...no joke! How in the world did that happen?! (It still kind of feels weird and that was nearly 12 hours ago!)

And, of course, it wouldn't be a "new aunt post" without pictures of my nephew...





I am off until the weekend, but have some work stuff that I have to do...create and send an agenda, do five performance evaluations, and read nursing policies and procedures...I would MUCH rather start the book that the floor "book club" is going to read. Not sure if I will participate in the party/discussion, but I'm up for reading a book.

Good night.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

oh my! How funny that Ranch ended up in your eye and not on your lenses!!! :) I have a ranch story to share, but that is for another time. Never mix soda and ranch soda, not even as a joke to anyone! :)

The Pittsburgh Hites said...

Great pictures of Alexander, but hun, the videos won't play...they say they are private!! just a heads up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails