Today is the second birthday of Emily's third daughter, Miller Grace. While Emily's "blog" was one of the first blogs I read when I took up "professional blog reading" (ha ha!) about two years ago, as I mentioned in this post, it was not until later that I came to know this baby girl.
Miller Grace spent five days with her family here and she brought them SO much in those days. Her life has reminded SO many people, myself included, to make the most of each day, and that a tiny little girl (or boy) can change hundreds, even thousands, of lives.
Miller Grace's family has labeled June 23-28 "Miller Grace Days". I am not sure what all they have planned, but it is definitely a good reminder that NONE of us should take any moment of any day for granted. For, one special, beautiful girl lived fully in the five days she graced this Earth, and has brought joy to all who met her while she was here and all who only know her because her family has chosen to share her with us.
So, I realize this is really cheating, but art is not my forte and after two attempts to write "Happy Birthday Miller Grace!!" in my own writing, I had to resort to good old "Word". (I also AM wearing a hot pink shirt and hot pink flip flops for this special day, but it is nearly 100 degrees outside, I mowed my lawn this morning, and have a softball game this evening, so a "self-portrait" just is not happening!) No matter what you choose to do, please join me, and them, in celebrating the life of Miller Grace these next five days.

No comments:
Post a Comment