Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Swirling Thoughts

After my last post, I have been wondering what I could write about as a "follow-up" to that (believe me, I lost count of the number of times I have watched that slide show...yes, I have "issues"). Of course, if I was Ginger, I could follow it up with cute pictures of baseball babies or fun at the zoo, but, I am not...

I suppose I COULD, however, post a picture that somehow didn't make it into the slide show that showcases my, um, "photography"...ha ha! Yeah, definitely took a TV tray to my front sidewalk at dusk for this one... Yes, I know that I'm a nerd...a very big one!



I did actually have another "enlightening" conversation with a good friend yesterday. It has definitely been a week of "heart-to-hearts" that has left my brain swirling with thoughts. There are so many things that I need/want to put into words, but it is going to take me some time to write something that resembles "making sense" of anything. Of course, no promises that when that post gets written it will be "ground-breaking", but I definitely think spending some time to let it all spill out will help me a LOT!

Wow, that is SUPER vague...can you tell I am in the middle of working 36 out of 72 hours? Change is challenging for me, but I think I am pretty close to starting to make some changes...not sure if they will be anything drastic, but my head is definitely filled with lots of different thoughts. In the mean time, though, I probably should go to bed...and before that, I need to read over my lines that are still pretty far from being memorized.

Good night.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my post! I love meeting those who read my blog, so thanks for coming out of "lurkerville" :-)

Keep in touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails