Wow, it has been a while since I put up a blog post! I'm doing fine...very good actually :o) I worked on Monday and do not go back until Saturday. Of course, I had a lot of "projects" to do during my days off and, well, it is now Thursday afternoon and I still have "projects" to do. Obviously, I'm not too worried about them since I have decided to post something on my blog! I did finally get to the grocery store yesterday and mowed my lawn. I actually bought some healthy food, so maybe this will be the summer when I lose some weight...it already has been the summer where I have learned to enjoy wearing flip flops, so anything can happen! I'm also going to see if some how my skin will decide to tan in the sun rather than burn...I was outside for about 20 minutes yesterday and my shoulders are a nice shade of pink, so that test didn't go so well.
Anyway, my nephew is one week old today, so here is a collage of his "first week".
Alright, maybe it is time to get off the couch and at least shower and eat lunch...and I do have performance evaluations to do...ugh!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment