I can hardly believe that I only have one more rehearsal before my performance this Saturday! It seems like yesterday that I got my script...well, I suppose it REALLY has only been EIGHTEEN days! Craziness. Hopefully we actually get to rehearse the entire with "the understudies" tomorrow. Yesterday, I spent three hours at rehearsal and only went through Act I and then skipped to one of the other parts when I am on stage. Today we did the two parts of Act II when I am on stage. I think I am doing "okay", but it is hard to tell. I actually feel badly for the two girls who are understudies for the main characters because they haven't had that much rehearsal time either. I'm sure it will all come together and be fun for anyone who decides to come :o)
Today was a long day, and tomorrow will be as well. I started work at 7, then went straight to rehearsal and got home around 10:15. I didn't have time to eat dinner, so think I will have some chips and salsa and head to bed. (Last week I ate pizza 5 out of 7 days and I had chicken strips and French fries for lunch...so, what's a little chips and salsa for "dinner"...ha!)
Good night!
1 comment:
Post a Comment