Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good thing, therefore, that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it for I shall not pass this way again. ~Stephen Grellet

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby-sitting

I brought my laptop to the house where I am baby-sitting. Unfortunately, their wireless is password protected and I am not sure if the kids know the password. Anyway, I NEED to journal very badly. My emotions are crazy and I need to let it all out. So...I'm thinking about typing into "Word" tonight and then posting it tomorrow (all the kids are at friends' houses right now, but I'm hearing they will be back in a few minutes so we can order Chinese for dinner). My heart is hurting for Kristy and MckMama and their families...I am barely able to contain the tears, but I guess four crazy 9-year-old girls was a pretty good distraction for a while :o)

Until the next time...please keep these families, and the families of many of my other friends who are hurting too...in your prayers.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

You know I am praying Amanda, and I have hardly been able to think of anything else these past few days. I am just heartsick about these families and can't seem to pray enough or hard enough. I know He hears us and the thousands of other prayers, we have to trust Him. Love you girl.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Furry Bottoms said...

It just seems to me it's all happening at once. I will be there for you! I will pray with you... talk to you... support you... whatever you need me to do to help you through this emotional week. You did it for me and I will always appreciate that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails